Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Fun & Wet Energizer Night Run

It's freaking fun and it's my first time to experience running at night. Not to mention it's raining. I wear my lion headgear - roar, and it's really really nice finishing the race with a good run time(although I forgot to check my time @_@). What I know is that it's a nice run, seeing a lot of people enjoying, and there's even kids- now moms and dads, make sure give them kids lots of vitamin c ok ;)  Here's some pics and short vids I took during and before the run. ^_^V

Me and my Boss at work ;)

Lotsa people.

Fireworks before the start of the race.

Roar!!



Here's a short clip before the run at the assembly area.
And here's during the actual run on those dreadgeful road(literally some of the roads are nasty with lots of mud puddle).



No comments:

Post a Comment