Friday, January 11, 2013

Granado Espada - Limited Signature Edition Box

After waiting for over  2 months I finally received a parcel claim form. I left my place quarter to 1 and arrived 3:25pm. It's a bit of a hassle and of course I payed P40 to claim my item at the post office near East Avenue. And here it is atlast - my GE tshirt....errrrr a Limited Signature Edition box. Well, it's ok I'll settle for the box rather than nothing.




My box number ^_^


Whats  inside the box:
  
Opening the 2nd page.
 
Boxed Music CD.

Installer, manual and Certificate :)

Basic controls guide.
A very sexy female scout on Disc 3 soundtrack.

A huge poster with guides on where to level up your family.

Lisa Lynway on Disc4 of the soundtrack.

Adelina on cd 2.

Female Musketeer on the 1st cd.
You can flip open the front page on the box .
Unboxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment